Fall is by far the best time of the year. The weather is perfect, the holidays are just around the corner, and there are endless ways to celebrate the season without breaking the bank.
Save some cash and bask in the beauty of Autumn with these free or super cheap activities:
1. Go to a pumpkin patch
2. Make a list of things you're thankful for
3. Pick apples
4. Make s'mores
5. Visit a vineyard
6. Make Fall-themed drinks
7. Carve pumpkins
8. Go to a free Fall Festival.
9. Collect canned goods for your local food bank.
10. Take your family holiday card photo
11. Do a corn maze.
12. Decorate with DIY fall wreaths
13. Eat candy corn
14. Decorate with pinecones.
15. Have a Fall-themed scavenger hunt with friends.
16. Roast pumpkin seeds.
17. Make apple butter.
18. Watch the harvest moon
19. Create a Fall playlist
20. Curl up by the fire with a good book.